Skip to content
Want to become a Vendor at the Biggest Social Event of the Year?
We are forecasting to host over 25,000 attendees across all 4 cities.
Lethbridge - April 9th, 2022 Grande Prairie - March 19th, 2022 Medicine Hat - February 25th, 2023 Red Deer - April 2nd, 2022 What We Are About
– The Alberta Food & Beverage Expo has proven to be the most impactful, cost-effective food & beverage Expo in Alberta.
– Our marketing strategy allows us to produce attendance numbers that rival similar Calgary & Edmonton Expos at a fraction of the cost in markets that are often overlooked.
– Feature a wide variety of beverages, food & restaurant services, industry professionals, food equipment and liquor suppliers.
– Introduce the local market to latest and greatest products from Vineyards, Micro Breweries, Breweries, Distillers, Restaurants, Pubs and local Food Suppliers.
– Between all four cities we are forecasting an attendance of over 25,000.
– Hands down the most cost-effective marketing you will do this year. Attend all four cities for less than the cost of some of the Expos in Calgary or Edmonton.
– One of the strongest industry hours in the business, putting decision makers face to face with your products and staff.
– New RFID technology that connects business 2 business faster than before.
– New digital system that gives full reports from all your sales and will house all your information year after year.
– Exhibitor benefits go well beyond the booth to open your opportunities in expanded markets while creating new relationships.
– Increase your sales profits and market share in each local and surrounding area.
– Obtain productive and diverse sales leads.
– Meet with existing and new customers!
– Network one-on-one with industry contacts.
– Out of town vendors will be given a hotel discount code from our Hotel Sponsor Sandman Hotels (Lethbridge, Red Deer, Grande Prairie) and Comfort Inn (Medicine Hat)
Scroll to Top
more information Accept
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.